Your Local Resources Network profile is the key source of information for companies looking for specific services and expertise in a region.
Here are 7 tips to make sure your profile looks great.
1. Make sure all of your contact information is up to date.
2. Include links to your website and other social media pages.
3. If you have a logo - upload it. An image will liven up your profile.
4. Countries & sectors - members are looking for a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality services in the countries and sectors you tick, be selective and only include countries and sectors that you can really demonstrate a track record in. If you have ticked too many countries, we may ask for proof of your recent work in those countries.
And for local advisors (consultants, NGOs, academic institutions, employee & employer associations, industry initiatives, multi-stakeholder initiatives and trade unions)
5. Expertise - tick your main areas of expertise - 3 to 5 is a good number.
6. Services offered - be specific about what you offer so others can easily form an opinion about whether you would be a suitable partner.
7. Recent projects - provide detailed but succinct information about recent projects to give other members a clear picture of your relevant experience.
And remember, if we can help you with your profile in any way, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Local Resources Network Team