Are You a Local Advisor?
Benefits of Joining
Joining the Network will provide you with:
- Business opportunities by connecting with sourcing companies, local suppliers and other organisations looking for the expertise and services you provide
- Greater experience through the partnerships formed
- Networking opportunities with like-minded organisations engaged in similar work across the globe
Who Can Join
The Local Resources Network welcomes both local organisations and self-employed advisors. You can apply to join if you are an NGO, trade union, consultancy, academic institution or other organisation engaged in improving labour rights, human resources management and business operations through work such as:
- Ethical Assessments and Audits
- Worker Interviews
- Worker and Management Training
- Advocacy and Awareness Raising
- Factory Productivity and Business Improvements
- Development Projects
Cost of Joining
For-profit organisations and individuals are charged at a rate depending on what country you are based in. There is no charge for non-profit local advisors and trade unions.
See Fees and Registration for detailed information.
Apply to Join
You join our network please complete the online Registration Form.
During the registration you are asked to provide information on relevant experience and past projects. You will also be asked to provide references that the secretariat will use to validate your application.
Once accepted into the Network we require that you keep your profile up-to-date and where applicable, ensure timely payment of fees.
Advice on Partnerships
The working conditions of international companies and local organisations are usually very different. Please see our Advice on Partnerships.